Places of interest
PARISH CHURCH OF ST. ANDREA APOSTOLO: dating from 1676, as shown on the inscription carved on the red trachyte architrave of the portal. The interior features exposed stone in the supporting structures and a single nave, with two chapels on each side and chancel, all barrel-vaulted
CHURCH OF SANTA VITTORIA: erected to thank the saint after the victory of the locals over the invading Moors The feast in her honour is held in mid-May, while the celebrations for St. Sebastian take place on January 20 with a large bonfire. On the topic of religious celebrations, the rites of Holy Week are particularly evocative and engaging.
CHURCH OF ST. QUIRICO: rural church in Romanesque style, recently restored.